An easy recipe for a filling breakfast.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups rolled oats can use gluten free
- 1 cup nuts whatever you like the most
- 1 cup mixed seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
Wet (mix together before adding to dry)
- .25 cup olive oil
- .5 cup maple syrup or brown sugar
- 3 tbsp juice or water
- .5 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 160.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together, and in another bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Then stir the wet into the dry ingredients, and mix very well.
- Put on 2 baking trays and bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir if sides are browning.
- Optional, add .75 cup raisins or other diced dried fruit after granola is baked and stir well.
Calorie total will vary depending on what ingredients you will use.