Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding
Quick and simple pudding that's high in protein
Servings: 1 serving
- 175 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 25 g chia seeds
- 45 g chocolate protein powder
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 4 g powdered stevia or 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Add the milk to the blender first, then add the chia seeds and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy, adding a bit of extra milk if it’s too thick to blend.
- Scoop the mixture into a container or bowl and place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes up to overnight.
- Top with fresh berries and a sprinkle of chopped nuts/mixed seeds/desiccated coconut.