Possibly the best comfort food.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 large onion chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves chopped fine
- 8 smoked bacon rashers chopped
- 3 chicken breast chopped
- 200 g mushrooms chopped
- 3 egg yolks
- 250 ml fresh cream
- grated cheese
- fresh tagliatelle pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Put a pot of water on to boil.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, when hot add onions and garlic, cook until onions are soft.
- Add in chicken, bacon, mushrooms and continue to cook.
- Mix egg yolks and cream in a separate bowl and leave to the side.
- Put pasta into the boiling water (fresh pasta usually cooks in around 4-5 minutes).
- When pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pot on a very low heat, and in the chicken, bacon, onion, and garlic; give it a good mix.
- Stir in the egg and cream mixture and heat on low for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with a decent serving of grated cheese and pepper.